What is Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy?
Veterinary cold laser therapy utilizes low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to help alleviate a cat or dog's pain, stimulate and enhance cell function, as well as improve healing.
Some conditions have shown improvement with the use of laser therapy including arthritis symptoms, muscle spasms, and muscle and joint pain.
Cold Laser Therapy Uses
Laser therapy promotes cell regeneration as well as increases circulation, benefiting these procedures and conditions:
- Strains & Sprains
- Bone Fractures
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Dental Procedures
- Lick Granuloma
Benefits of Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Increases wound healing
- Reduces edema (swelling)
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Increases blood perfusion
- Encourages bone healing
- Enhances neovascularization